Texas Deer Stands How Amazing Does This House/farm Sound Like?

How amazing does this house/farm sound like? - texas deer stands

Well, my uncle, the CEO of his company was there about 3 years, the construction of this massive use of MS ... How much of these costs, because there are many things .. I always had money, but I think he now has one million ... OK, which is paid in cash and 1,000 hectares, and has said it will be a 3-story building 10,000 square foot brick house with 12 rooms to 15 bathrooms, half-court basketball gym, games, garden, garage and scale 4 wheel ATV, 5 cattle purebred Texas Longhorn (I think 4 women and poor), 50-acre lake full of catfish, fish, bash, and perch, a two-way will be to find some of the deer (deer because it is on the hunt country and may well), peeled carrier and a walnut orchard 5 acres.

2 comments:

Chad said...

My uncle is a lucky man, I bet the house that costs about one million of his own, im sure you will

Rusty Nail said...

I wish I could do, but I'm not so rich. It sounds really great.

Post a Comment