Drivers For Google Camera Adapters Just Bought A 2ndhand Digital Camera And It Came With No Driver Disc! Can U Just Download A Basic Driver Anyw?

Just bought a 2ndhand digital camera and it came with no driver disc! Can u just download a basic driver anyw? - drivers for google camera adapters

JVC is a digi-camera, does not know the model (the Site) is stupid and inexplicable, Google and Yahoo and found nothing! I wonder if Microsoft has a driver Plug'n'Play standard USB digital camera. Who can help that would be great! Thank you!

1 comments:

techyphi... said...

Windows XP is not compatible with many digital camera driver in the operating system - I found the hard way. Often you get the message as "generic camera - contact the manufacturer for more information»

I propose that we look at the WWW site of the JVC camera, and load the driver. I prefer the drivers of the camera to my laptop to keep and use a reader to "download card images or directly via e-mail or ....

Post a Comment