Chapstick Health Facts Dry, Gunky Lips Help?

Dry, gunky lips help? - chapstick health facts

Well, I think people automatically assume that not drinking enough water since. Trust me. I drink at least two 8-ounce glass of water, one or two cups (tea about 5 ounces), and nothing else all day. I apply a lip balm constantly (at least once per hour) and yet, my lips still has that happened raw, dried, sticky stuff.

It really started when I had my lip pierced two months ago. This could be a part of?

Anyway. Suggestions on what to do, "do not drink lots of water" or "wear more lip balm / lip balm?" Any help would be very grateful because they have no health insurance and do not see a doctor.

3 comments:

charmedo... said...

You should drink at least 64 liters of water per day. Chapped lips are the first signs of dehydration. Moreover, many will result from lipstick and lip balm, your lips addict (no, I'm) not a joke to them so that their lips are so dry has become more of a hindrance. Carmex and Vaseline, while with the utmost care. So drink plenty of water. 16 liters of water a day is not enough, and the tea does not count.

biggurlsduntcri b said...

Perhaps you have an infection in his lip piercing?
been made or are allergic to the type of metal?

If you are in a lot of Chapstick, you might go a doctor for help

mother love said...

try vaseline

Post a Comment