Types Of Arthritis More Condition_symptoms Is It Possible For One Person To Have More Than One Type Of Arthritis At Once?

Is it possible for one person to have more than one type of arthritis at once? - types of arthritis more condition_symptoms

Yes, unfortunately, it is possible.
I have arthritis in multiple joints.
Worse, arthritis in the spine. It gave me great pain. I am due to a disability and need a large number of steroid injections have, and take many painkillers and muscle relaxants. But I have many other problems with my back.
I also have arthritis in their hands, feet, back (left), knee and other places.
The arthritis in my hands is rheumatoid arthritis, while on his knees, shoulders and back are osteoarthritis.

Some days I can not even get out of bed in pain. Arthritis is not to take something that lightly, which makes too much pain and reduce their lifestyle. If you suspect you suffer from arthritis, and then review them and just what the doctor said. That is not to play something.

1 comments:

Youngbos... said...

Yes, there are a lot of PPL who have 1-2 types shall at once

Post a Comment