Lower Lip Of Dog Discolored What Are These Red Lumps On My Dog's Chin/lower Lip?

What are these red lumps on my dog's chin/lower lip? - lower lip of dog discolored

My Bug (1 / 2 Pug / Boston Terrier) has developed red bumps under his chin and around his lower lip. It was about 4 years. It started as a bruise under her chin and spread. At first I thought it was acne dog so I have all ceramic vessels and clean the area with antibiotic soap twice a day. Should also begin to clean the dishes of food after every meal. It is to be spread, however.

She acted completely normal, there is no indication that it bothers them. It is also very irritating, it is to chew back or tail, and very often even a slight decrease of the hairs on the tail. But this is a problem in the past without any further symptoms for some time been solved.

We have another dog, a Boston Terrier puppy and reproduces more or less time.

Well, I think it's an allergy. I have the power of science to light several months ago. I will try another brand of food, get some Benadryl to see if it helps. Just curious if there any other recommendations on how these are to handle. I mustr to the vet if needed, but money is very hard for us right now, I am 7 months pregnant and about to lose my job, if, if I wanted to try this without a strong commitment to the veterinary bill go with it.

Here are some pictures:
http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad201/thresha49/0915091252a.jpg
http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad201/thresha49/0915091253a.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment