Photo Printers Dpi Fast And Easy To Use. If DPI Is Dots Per Inch, Then What Is Recumended To Duplicate A Studio Grade Photo?

If DPI is dots per inch, then what is recumended to duplicate a studio grade photo? - photo printers dpi fast and easy to use.

I recently acquired a picture of HP Scanjet 4370 scanner with a capacity of 3600 * 7200 dpi. I also have a HP Deskjet 5420 photo printer that prints at 4800 dpi x 1200. My question is: If you have doubled or more than a photo Wallett a photo or scan to scan measuring 4 to 6 8 to 10, the Ministry recumended passed for parameters? For the moment, when I scanned a picture alittle smaller than Wallett to 2400 dpi in 8 out of 10, and went below the price. I scan in a 4 by 6 photo at 1200 DPI 8 to 10 and came in order. I use Kodak Photo Paper Gloss @ 6 mils. OK, whell I need help on this topic. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment