Young Jap Chikans Looking For A Jap/Korean Drama?

Looking for a Jap/Korean Drama? - young jap chikans

I am looking for a special Japanese Korean drama /. It is reminiscent of the old, not really, the year when I was young. Guess what's 90

But I remember him especially for a girl. Her mother died when she was young. She is in love with a guy. There is no love in this conflict, because the child is a GF or something has. The people have been killed. There is an "M at each crime scene and police began to suspect she is the daughter of these people and the" M "is the" mother "or his name to kill (which begins with M).

One scene in particular I remember when the child is the position of the bed of his GF. and GF instructed to say "I love you" again and again.

We hope you can help.

1 comments:

Suzy said...

hmmm, when you seem the deck of the theater, or people who they played, I know read the archives of the Korean drama Webiste: http://www.mykofan.com/

Simply place your mouse over the tab "drama" and click "Files. I hope you recognize the tragedy that will be sought to that!

Post a Comment