Breathe Easy Tea Ok If Nursing Insomnia Need Help. Can't Get Pills For It..?

Insomnia need help. Can't get pills for it..? - breathe easy tea ok if nursing

Okay, I had insomnia since I can remember, I am now 15th He began on a bad year, about 5 to 9 quality (for now). I stayed for days until they lose straight up. This affects my school and social life. My parents gave me sleeping pills. He used to fly or buy pills over the counter. Then I discovered, Benadryl makes you sleep and has only one active ingredient. I began, many of whom 10.14 per night. Yes, I know that kills my liver really ***** with my body. also very addictive. Wake, of course sucked. Then smoke weed the bed. Weed is much better than I benedryll and refreshed when I wake up. But should not lose, take my grass or sleeping pills. How can you --I get a lighter sleep. I tried to drink milk to my tea, soothing music, breathing, I do everything. I do not understand the computer, television. I sit there for hours, up to 6 clock in the morning when I wake up.

2 comments:

tenko said...

Try going to an alternative practitioner, and asked them to prescribe herbs. I have insomnia and a great help. Tip: Passion Flower, Valenciana, Zizyphus, oats, chamomile or jujuba. Stay away from prescription drugs, you do not get proper REM sleep with them anyway.

Note: Pay attention to your habits aware before bedtime, and take the way and before bedtime your ability to influence sleep problems - that is, noise, light, smells, can too much time on computers, etc.

Of course, if there is a cause, such as anxiety, self-esteem or something special concern, then probably best to see someone as a consultant. If there is anything you need to talk, then you have nothing better about it - do not expect any favors for anyone, let aloneyourself.

orion said...

My brother has had during the summer break, it seems that not always the training of the body seems to be the problem.I suggest you do a lot of work during the day. There is also a good pillow, drink "warm milk" that works for me.Wake early sleep.Don even if have not reached your not working in your room, because if you enter your room, you have your mind from one place think about sleep and rest did not work, too. I hope to help some of my tips.

Post a Comment