Bluetooth Radio Adapter Successful Pairing Blackberry Pearl 8130 With A Bluetooth Car Stereo?

Successful pairing Blackberry Pearl 8130 with a Bluetooth car stereo? - bluetooth radio adapter

I try, my car, a model with Bluetooth, such as the JVC KD-BT11 equipped or give Blaupunkt Hamburg MP57. What I am seeking is someone who is actually a BlackBerry Pearl 8130 and has been successfully used with a variety of others.

(To what extent is the BlackBerry with a factory is irrelevant, since my system is not compatible with the Bluetooth-factory. So please, no "works with my BMW, Cadillac, etc..) If you BlackBerry Pearl 8130 with a Bluetooth radio, the features worked, how was the call quality, no calendar synchronization, which could see incoming caller ID on the radio display? details better.

If you do not have this phone, please do not answer, I want feedback from real users who have no organic links with the comments. Please give us the model of radio (and adapter if necessary) If you have used. I hope to get a Bluetooth connection, but does the job in a radio interview with an external power supply that. Please hokey No FM transmitter solution.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment